Tuesday, November 27, 2012

01x04 - A Battle Within

Here's the thing. I keep going back and forth. Is it right? Is it wrong? Is it still tolerable? Is it not?

Many times when I have made my decision, I still keep going back and forth thinking whether it was the right one.

Why am I like this? Why can't I just let myself think that it is ok to go with my guts and instinct, and not look back?

I guess I have a lot of things to deal with in my mind.. it's really exhausting.. but I guess that's just something I gotta do..

In the mean time, it got me thinking. Wouldn't it be great if my job is not so tough on the mind? What if I become an actor? or a singer?

I can do all this fun stuff and earn money, while dealing with my own stuff in my mind.

Well, I'm still exploring the idea.. It's so tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment