Monday, September 10, 2012

01x03 - The Midnight Entry

Hey y'all!

Here I am back in writing. So it's actually about 1.40am right about now. I'm sitting on my bed listening to Maroon 5's Payphone (yeah that song is so totally addictive - that and Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen).

Partly why I wanted to write this now and not tomorrow night is because I'm currently uploading a large file for a client. And the upload will take another 15 minutes or so.

So there's just about enough time!

Damn it's so hard to type with these nails. I really should cut them tomorrow.

So here's what's been happening so far - Party Party and Party

There's been like 4 of my friends having their birthdays within the last two weeks.

You know what that means? DRINK. DANCE. DRUNK.

Oh well, if you could see my Facebook, you could probably catch a glimpse of some photos - then you'll know I'm not lying.

Wait, if you scroll too much and you see me in a Peter Pan outfit, you've scrolled too far.

Oh crap - why has the uploading stopped? This is scary. It is stuck at 81%.... So close, damn it!

Oh wait.. looks like the bar is moving again slowly - good sign.

Yeah so I'm probably gonna log off soon but before I do, let me let this out:

HEY I JUST MET YOU!
THIS IS CRAZY!
BUT HERE'S MY NUMBER
SO CALL ME MAYBE!

Ciao,
-A-














No comments:

Post a Comment